Paradise Park General Team Member (part-time)
- - Family Entertainment Center
- Lees Summit, MO, USA
- 8.60 and up
- Part Time
Paradise Park, Inc., located in Lee's Summit, Mo., is seeking qualified candidates for general employment. Great job for high school or college students.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and leadership traits:
- Able to work weekends and evenings on a regular and consistent basis.
- Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
- Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children. Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
- Manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Commitment to seeking solutions to problems, not just identifying problems.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Oversee the implementation of daily checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your feet regularly and handle occasional light to moderate lifting.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Food experience preferred.
- Food handler's permit is required within 30 days of hire.
Paradise Park https://paradisepark.hirecentric.com