Paradise Park Field Trip Teacher (part-time)
- - Field Trips
- MO, USA
- Part Time
Paradise Park, Inc., located in Lee's Summit, Mo., is seeking qualified candidates for Field Trip Teachers. Great job for Retired Teachers.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and leadership traits:
- Must have prior teaching experience.
- Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
- Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children. Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
- Manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Commitment to seeking solutions to problems, not just identifying problems.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Oversee the implementation of daily checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your feet regularly and handle occasional light to moderate lifting.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Food experience preferred.
- Food handler's permit is required.
Part-time day time help as needed. Flexibility to work when the field trips are scheduled. Starting compensation ranges from $15 per hour. www.Paradise-Park.com